Thursday 19 April 2012

Well the ironing didn't get done - no surprise there.  However, on a more positive note I did do eight cards, that's not bad, I had set a target of 10 but ran out of time.  Oh, well only another 42 to make out of the 50 that have had be stumped for a long time.  My thanks to Bernie, Nikki and Donna - my muses for these cards.. All the cards are 14cm by 11cm and printed with different patterns. I haven't decided, as yet, what occasion these cards will be used for but I was bright and alert enough to leave space for that, at least that was the idea. Two of them I have made for the birth of a baby boy mainly because I found these lovely little embellishments. I'll try to do more tomorrow but I have a Princes cake to make and that crafting corner to sort out.  So please do give me feedback albeit good or bad, if I'm doing something horrendously wrong I would appreciate being told.  Someone who shall remain nameless, but I'm sure you'll all know who, has thrown down the gauntlet and I picked it up, so now I'm committed or maybe that should read that I should be committed *BIG SMILE*







https://www.facebook.com/groups/323280267706569/

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you have been busy.
    What a great selection of cards, well done!
    Looking forward to seeing what you create next.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki. Watch this space ..................

      Delete