Monday 2 July 2012

1,2,3,4 I declare a bubble war

Well it's been a while since I was in here but this I just had to post.  I spent a wonderful morning with two wee girls aged 4 and 2 (hope I got the ages right) and we had a lot of fun playing bubbles and yes I got soaked because they both attacked me with their bubbles and I didn't have any.  Next time it will be different, I'm arming me too! We also read a story together, but the good stuff started when they were making cards using stickers.  They really enjoyed that.  The most successful activity seems to have been the cake decorating that they did.  The results are posted below and I promise you there are two very happy wee girls (who love candles) and one very satisfied adult (me?)






https://www.facebook.com/groups/323280267706569/Chronicles of a Dragon Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment