Tuesday 3 April 2012





https://www.facebook.com/groups/323280267706569/

Right, above are the four cards I made last night.  The three pyramage(?is that the correct terminology) are something I never had any intention of doing but when presented with a challenge, well, I just had to rise to it, didn't I? Not too sure if they're any good but at least I tried and went into untested waters, barefoot and unarmed, except for sticky pads and glue. Lost my courage on using the silicone glue but there will be a next time - maybe, so it was back to the faithful sticky pads.


4 comments:

  1. What a great selection of cards!
    Well done for getting your feet wet!!!! There will be no stopping you now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikki. I fear you are right, definitely been infected with the crafting virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, well balanced too. As Nikki says, keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I appreciate your opinion.

    ReplyDelete