Tuesday 20 March 2012

Butterfly card





Well here it is, my first card in such a long time I'm embarrassed to admit exactly how long it has been.  This was made for a 2 year old who has just discovered the joys of butterflies, she calls them 'buttflies' and I fear that's exactly how they're going to remain.  The card, being embossed with buttflies just lent itself to being embellished with the three dimensional ones.  All comments are (good or bad) are welcome, I'm fairly new to this and anxious to extend my abilities although if a certain person in the Crafting Cafe has her way I'll be crafting like and expert in no time.


3 comments:

  1. I think this is a lovely card, I love butterflies xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm partial to butterflies myself, even if they are now known as 'buttflies'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm partial to butterflies myself, even if they are now known as 'buttflies'

    ReplyDelete